How Do You Attract Qualified Buyers?
When you list your house, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to get into a property like yours. Otherwise, your house may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected.
As experts in your local market, We can get the word out about your listing to all the right people. All of our agents know how to attract serious buyers – so a good offer comes in quickly.
To achieve that success, Your DABCO agent will implement the appropriate marketing plan. After all, there’s more to selling a house than hammering a For Sale sign on the front lawn. Your Dabco Agent will work closely with you to create a marketing plan which may include some or all of the following:
- Taking pictures and gathering the details on your property;
- Writing a compelling property profile and creating effective marketing materials;
- Uploading your listing to MLS – the Multiple Listing Service that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties;
- Placing advertisements in print or on-line publications buyers use to shop for houses;
- Showcasing your listing on my popular website;
- Leveraging the internet and social media to promote your listing;
- Scheduling and promoting an Open House to attract a multitude of buyers.
Your DABCO agent will meet with buyers regularly. The moment your house is listed we let everyone on our network looking for a house like yours know, and encourage them to schedule a viewing.
Our job is to get the right buyers to see your house, fall in love with it, and make a good offer.
Want to learn more about how your DABCO agent aggressively promote and market your house? Please submit the form below or call or email us for a no-obligation Personal Consultation.